I maintain several open source projects:
- Fancytree JS
- WsgiDAV Python
- A generic and extendable WebDAV server based on WSGI. It runs stand-alone, but is also a Python library that can be customized and used in your projects.
- pyftpsync Python
- Synchronize directories using FTP(S) or file system access. A stand-alone command line tool, but also a Python library that can be customized and used in projects.
- arcade-js JS
- fabulist Python
- Python library to Generate random strings that make sense.
- jquery-ui-contextmenu JS
- jQuery plugin that turns a jQueryUI menu widget into a context menu.
- grunt-yabs node.js
- Collection of tools for grunt build and release workflows.
- And Some More...
- Miscellaneous stuff on GitHub…
Some ancient Freeware projects can be found here.