written by martin on 2022-05-03
Wunderbaum is a rewrite of the Fancytree library. Major features include
- Treegrid control with emphasis on "tree".
Depending on the number of columns and nesting depth, Wunderbaum can also be used as a plain tree, plain grid, or a simple list control.
- Performant and efficient handling of big data structures.
- Use modern technologies with zero dependencies (except for icon fonts you
may want to use).
Drop legacy support (IE, jQuery, ...).
- Built-in support for aria, drag and drop, editing, filtering, multi-selection.
- Fully controllable using the keyboard.
- Framework agnostic.